Sunday, January 22, 2012

Vintage Vignettes

For me, repurposing furniture is satisfying work. But arranging vignettes?  Pure fun!


I'm a sucker for old silver and stoneware.



It's the mix of chippy and rusty and shiny that make an interesting grouping.



I'm loving the apple green, too!


Don't you love all the shades of gray?



I can't seem to get enough transferware, either!


It's funny how everyday things can become architectural art.



Here's hoping you create vignettes that make you sigh...

I'm linking up!








4 comments:

Twice Nice said...

Vignettes is something I intend to work on! How do you part with them all though? Lovely stuff you have found. Deb

Karen said...

Great vignettes, I find playing with vignettes great fun too. You have a lot of really great things too.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I love playing too!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how fun. I love all of your vignettes. Such lovely accessories and you have displayed them all beautifully. Thanks for joining TTT and I am so happy to meet you. Hugs, Marty