Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Promise of Spring

We've had a cold, rainy week and I've got a head cold.  But today the sun popped out!  I'm ready for spring, and for my headache to be gone.


I found this table at a flea market this summer and decided it needed to be refreshed.  It just looked tired.


But kinda sexy legs, don't you think?  I decided to add a splash of apple green.  I never was a big fan of green, but that shade is really growing on me.


It just makes me happy!  Of course, I'd be a whole lot happier without this headache!

I've linked up:

10 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

That's a great vibrant color. Nice makeover. Welcome to blogging. I scrolled through a few of your previous posts. New follower.

Twice Nice said...

Bright and Fresh, that's a nice pop of color. Hope you are feeling better soon! Deb

momto8 said...

wow!! the green is so daring you have to just love it! I am slowly moving away from boring and traditional...

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

well, doesn't she just make you hope for Spring! Love that you left the top dark.
gail

LoeLaLoep (Heidi) said...

Such a lovely table - you did a good job!

Debbiedoos said...

FUN color! Really pops out now and makes a grand statement. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

6th Grade said...

wow! you woke us all up with that glowing green! i absolutely LOVE it! say "hello" to TX for me...we moved north a year and a half ago and i'm so missing my favorite state (esp in winter!).

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love how it turned out! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! Hope to see you again at this weeks party!

gertie @ The Old Block House said...

Lovely table! I found one with a similar bottom at an auction, but am still debating what to do with it.

I saw you post elsewhere about wanting to line up the buttons on your sidebar. Email me and I should be able to help with that. theoldblockhouse@hotmail.com

Laura Bright said...

Beautiful color. I just love that green. Great table. I am a new follower.