Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And the Winner is...

Yesterday I found out that Maria at the Rusty Hinge honored my blog with the Liebster Award!  





Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to 5 other bloggers.


Please click over and visit them. Then decide if they may be one of your new favorite blogs!

The RULES are:
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your five or six picks for the award and let them know.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
  5. Finally and the best rule of all.......have fun and spread the love!

    So with no further ado, here are some of my favorite new bloggers out there:

    1.  Nancy at Ella Elaine.  She's got one cute blog and one of my
         favorite places to shop!
    2.  Joanne at Salvage Secrets.  Author of the great book by the
         same name.  She's chock full of ideas!
    3.  Debra at A French Touch.  I just love her repurposed
         furniture.
    4.  Deb at Twice Nice .  She's a jack of all trades!
    5.  Liz at Midwest Cottage.  Her furniture makes my heart go
         pitter-pat!

    I hope you'll go pay them a visit!

3 comments:

Twice Nice said...

Oh,my goodness, Thank you so much!! You are so very sweet to pass this on to me Cyndi. I truly enjoy your blog. Deb

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

You deserve it! The feeling is mutual!

A French Touch said...

Thank you Cyndi. What a great way to support each other! Looking forward to checking out these other blogs too! ~Debra~