Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to 5 other bloggers.
Please click over and visit them. Then decide if they may be one of your new favorite blogs!
The RULES are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your five or six picks for the award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
- Finally and the best rule of all.......have fun and spread the love!
So with no further ado, here are some of my favorite new bloggers out there:
1. Nancy at Ella Elaine. She's got one cute blog and one of myfavorite places to shop!2. Joanne at Salvage Secrets. Author of the great book by thesame name. She's chock full of ideas!3. Debra at A French Touch. I just love her repurposed
furniture.4. Deb at Twice Nice . She's a jack of all trades!5. Liz at Midwest Cottage. Her furniture makes my heart go
I hope you'll go pay them a visit!