I did finish up a project tonight that I started weeks ago. Not sure why it took me so long! But somehow in the midst of it all I didn't take "before" or "during" shots. Well I made it to June before I broke my New Year's resolution!
Anyway, I found an oak file cabinet that had some damage to the top but it was cheap. I had used yardsticks to cover the damaged top of another piece (seen here) and decided that technique would work again.
But I wanted to do something different on the drawers. I found this dresser on Pinterest. (from Brabourne Farms)
I had to take the hardware off so I could transfer and paint.
File another project "done!"