Friday, April 13, 2012

Lots of Thanks!

One of the things I love about blogging is the new friends I'm making across the country.  And I'm discovering that one of the best ways to meet these friends is through blog parties.  There are so many creative people out there and I love swapping ideas with them.  It's a bonus that along the way someone thinks something I've done is note worthy.  So this week brought a sweet surprise!  I was featured twice!




stylish once again

Ann @ Stylish Once Again featured my stenciled French table.



Then Karen @ Redoux featured my turquoise chair.



I just love this chair!


Thanks, Ann and Karen for sharing the love!





Pin It

5 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Congratulations, Cyndi! They are both fabulous projects, so I'm not surprised! : ) The color of that chair really is striking.

Maureen Hayes said...

First off, congrats on being featured twice, that's a big accomplishment! Secondly, you are killing me because I am in NY and cannot buy from you and I WANT THAT CHAIR! You are so very talented and find such neat items to redo. Must be something about Texas, I have a favorite shop owner at Etsy from there and she finds the best stuff as well!

Thanks for sharing and making me drool! Have a great weekend.

Peggy said...

Love the chair Cyndi! Both of your projects are great!
Peggy

Kristin@ A Vintage Fairy said...

Hey Cyndi! I am passing the Liebster Blog award to YOU! I think you have great talent! I want to encourage you to keep creating and sharing!! Check out my post to find out more....Congratulations!! Kristin

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Congrats on the features! I love blog parties for linking up my projects AND for finding new blogs from the great projects linked up.