So I've never been one to name furniture....until I finished this piece. It was a simple oak plant stand that my mother passed on to me years ago. It hopped all over the house serving various roles. The other day I decided it needed an update.
So I gave it two coats of ASCP Old White. You should be proud of me. I remembered to take a "before" shot before I finished painting it!
I love this image from The Graphics Fairy and have been waiting on the perfect project. So I pulled it out and used it.
I printed the image in reverse, copied it on a copy machine, and used a blender pen to transfer the image.
I finished it with some light distressing and clear wax.
Perhaps it's the small size. Probably that combined with the French label. "Frenchy" just seems to fit.
I'm safe. I never had a student named Frenchy!
Crashing these parties: